Come join our family!
Don’s Prepared Foods is the leading manufacturer on the East Coast of Prepared gourmet deli salads, gourmet cream cheese spreads, dips, entrees and more. Founded in 1970 by Donald Skloff, Don’s has grown from a 1,400 sq. ft. facility with 6 products to a 55,000 sq. ft. facility with over 130 products spanning across its three brands Don’s Salads, Melanie’s Medleys and Artisan Deli. To meet the increasing demand of high-quality, prepared products, Don’s is looking for team members to join our family in Schwenksville, PA.
Here are some reasons you’ll love working here.
Dons promotes a culture that values opportunity, growth, development, and internal promotions. Our company supports a Safe Quality Food (SQF) culture and reputation. We value safety and have an active Safety Committee.
Diversity & Equality
We create and environment where we value and respect our employees. We demonstrate this by:
- Being an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer
- Being fair and having nondiscriminatory employment practices
- Embrace employee differences
- Have good working conditions
- Show recognition for individual accomplishment
- Provide a safe work environment
- Continue to have open lines of communication
- Opportunity for advancement
Perks & Benefits
We offer an excellent benefit package:
- We have managers who speak Spanish
- Competitive starting pay
- Weekly pay
- $500 sign on bonus after 6 months of continuous employment
- Medical / Dental package available on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment
- Medical option of POS or PPO Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Company paid Group Life
- Company paid AD&D
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Birthday
- Paid orientation
- Alchemy Education Training
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee recognition, gifts, and awards
We invest in you by offering training programs by Alchemy Training. You will start your training in quality assurance during orientation.
We also provide on-the-job training for employees to learn or improve their skills and knowledge.
To help with financial security and save for retirement we offer a fantastic 401(k) plan.
Don’s Prepared Foods is dedicated to giving back and is proud to partner with Phil abundance and The Food Trust to ensure that no man, woman, or child should go hungry, and that everyone has access to nutritious food.