Clam & Onion Pizza
- 16 oz. Don’s Clam & Onion Dip
- 1 lb Prepared Pizza Dough, room temperature
- 1 6.5 oz. can chopped clams
- 8 oz. thick-cut bacon
- 1 oz. Parmesan, finely chopped
- Fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Cook bacon over medium heat until bacon is slightly crispy, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Cut pizza dough in half.
- Working with one half at a time, (keep other half covered with a damp paper towel) gently stretch dough in 12″-14″ rounds and transfer to lightly oiled baking sheets.
- Spread a generous portion of Don’s Clam & Onion dip. Top with bacon calms, bacon, and Parmesan.
- Bake pizza until cheese is melted and crust is brown and crisp, 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with finely chopped parsley. Enjoy!