Frozen Pumpkin Mousse Pie
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 30 mins
A light and creamy no-bake pie made with layers of Don’s Pumpkin Pie Mousse, Honey Graham Crackers, and a creamy whipped topping, for a cool alternative to traditional Pumpkin Pie!
Author: Don’s Salads
Recipe type: Pie
- 24 oz. Don’s Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- 16 oz. whipped topping
- 1 box of Honey Graham Crackers
- Chocolate (optional) for shaving and topping
- Spread ¼ of the whipped topping on the bottom of a long and narrow plate or a 9×13 pan.
- Place one single layer of graham crackers over whipped topping.
- Spread ⅓ of the remaining whipped topping over graham crackers.
- Spread ⅓ of Don’s Pumpkin Pie Mousse over whipped topping.
- Place a single layer of graham crackers over mousse.
- Continue to layer until you’ve used up all ingredients, ending with whipped topping to cover the entire pie.
- Cover the pan and place in the freezer for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
- When read to serve, remove from freezer and top with crushed graham crackers and shaved chocolate. Cut and serve immediately.