Sriracha Pasta with Grilled Chicken Casserole
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Spice up your Sunday pasta dinner with creamy chicken and spinach in a zesty sauce, baked to perfection!
Author: Don’s Salads
- 6 lbs. Don’s Sriracha Gemelli with Grilled Chicken and Spinach
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350F
- Spray bottom of casserole dish with nonstick spray and coat bottom of dish lightly with panko bread crumbs
- Add 6 lbs of Don’s Sriracha Gemelli with Grilled Chicken and Spinach and spread evenly
- Sprinkle ½ cup breadcrumbs atop pasta
- Sprinkle ½ cup parmesan cheese atop breadcrumbs
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese has melted
- Serve and enjoy!